Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009

Today we are going to Twin Lakes to spend a few days with Jake and his family. Bobby and Deena Tucker have a cabin there and they said we could stay there. It is a beautiful place. Their cabin is right up in the mountain and looks done over the lake. It has all the comforts of home, shower, toliet, tv, vcr, telephone (in case of emergency), wood stove, plenty of beds. We have rented a pontoon boat for tomorrow, so we can go fishing and just relaxing on the lake. It will hold eight people.
I order a Kindle from Amazon. It is a electronic book reader. I can contains 15,000 books and it is pencil thin. You can order books for $9.00 and cheaper. Deena Tucker has one and I have been thinking about getting one for a long time. Several months, in fact. Another thing about it you can put the scriptures on it. The Book of Mormon and several other church books only cost $3.50. I am excited to get it. It cost $369.00, that is one reason I thought about it for some time, wanted to make sure that I would use it. I do love to read and it also has the ability to listen to the books.

No comments: